Customer Privacy www.pavlacepelikova.com (GDPR)
herewith we provide you with information that we process your personal information. We collect and process personal information only to the extent necessary to provide you with quality goods and services. In their processing, we comply in particular with the standards of their protection pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) ), hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation". Below are some important information that may be relevant to you.
These terms come into effect on 7. August, 2023. Mgr. Jan Čepelík
1. The administrator of your personal data is Mgr. Jan Čepelík with the registered office at Sedlecko 25, 338 24 Bušovice, ID: 73763101, VAT: CZ7304190278. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com .
2. In particular, we process your personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone, billing address, shipping address, location data, network identifier and password. We also process your order data, including your payment account number and any claim information.
3. The aforementioned personal data must be processed for order processing and other performance from the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is allowed under Article 6 (1) (a). (b) Regulation - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, as referred to in Article 6 (1) (a). b) GDPR, the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing. The seller also processes these data for the purpose of recording the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties. Retention and processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the last part of performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires retention of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
4. We process all personal data in order to: fulfill legal obligations, process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator, sending only our business communications and our marketing activities if you have agreed to do so.
5. If you have given us explicit consent to receive business communications, you may revoke it at any time. An appeal can be made at any time in any available way - for example, by sending an e-mail, a letter, by phone. The person's records and information about their purchases will be manually from usthe system.
6. The processing of personal data is carried out by Mgr. Jan Čepelík, the administrator of personal data. The personal data of this administrator are also processed by the processors:
- Provider of e-shop program platform, Roman Pěch PowerNET, Marie Majerové 929, 273 09, Kladno 7, Czech Republic, www.poweroff.cz;
- Carrier Česká pošta, sp, registered office Politických vězňů 909/4, 225 99, Prague 1, Czech Republic;
- Accountant Ing. Marta Zdráhalová, Na Zavadilce 195E/16, 323 00 Plzeň, Czech Republic;
- Bank transfer and card transaction, ComGate Payments, a.s., Aupark, Gočárova třída 1754/48b, 500 02 Hradec Králové, Czech Republic;
- During inspections of state authorities, the Tax Office and the Czech Trade Inspection Authority may also process data.
7. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
8. The administrator does not have a so-called trustee. The administrator can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Our legitimate interests in the processing of personal data are, in particular, the following: development of business related to the offer of our services and goods.
- measure website traffic and generate traffic and traffic statistics on the website
- basic website functionality
- Collection of cookies for the purposes stated above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the controller, and is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). f) Regulation.
- The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow collecting data on website visitors' behavior - this mode can be set either within the browser settings, or an objection under Art. at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be evaluated immediately. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the site will only be retained for as long as is necessary for the site to function.
- If the visitor objects to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
- Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate traffic-related statistics and visitor behavior on the web are judged as a bulk unit and in an anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
- The collected cookies are processed by other processors: Google Analytics Provider, operated by Google Inc., at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
11. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
- cancel business communications at any time
- oppose processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller,
- ask us what your personal information iswe process,
- request access to this data with us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions
- to request us to delete this personal data, we will delete it unless it is contrary to applicable laws or legitimate interests of the controller,
- for data portability when it comes to automated processing by consent or performance of a contract
- request a copy of your personal data being processed
- for effective judicial protection, if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of processing your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.