Customer Privacy www.pavlacepelikova.com (GDPR)
Personal data protection
The protection of personal data is very important to us. In the following document we inform you what personal data we process, why, for how long and what your rights are.
The data controller of the website www.pavlacepelikova.com is Mgr. Jan Čepelík, Sedlecko 25, 33824 Bušovice
If you have any questions, please use the following phone number: +420 602 549 354 or e-mail: email@example.com
The processing of personal data is governed in particular by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR")
Processing of personal data
In order to provide our services and operate our website, we process certain personal data.
1. Processing of personal data when using the contact form
In the case of submitting a contact form, we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Message text
This personal data must be processed for the creation of a service offer, the negotiation of this offer or for the purpose of responding to an enquiry made by you on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR - negotiation of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures at your request.
If we do not establish further cooperation, we will process your data for a maximum of 3 years from our last communication.
2. Processing of personal data in case of purchase
If you make a purchase with us, we will process the data you fill in on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR - performance of the contract and Article 6(1)(c) GDPR - performance of our legal obligation. These are mainly billing data: name, surname, address, telephone number, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We need to process personal data to fulfil our contract - to deliver our goods or services to you. We will also communicate with you via the contact details regarding the status of your order, or regarding complaints or your queries.
We will also process personal data to fulfil our legal obligations (mainly for accounting and tax purposes, or to deal with complaints).
We will process your data for the duration of the performance of our service and thereafter for a period of 5 years from the last provision of such service or delivery of goods.
3. Newsletters (commercial communications)
We send you commercial communications on the basis of your consent. You can easily unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications at any time.
Such processing is made possible by Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services.
We will process your data for a period of 5 years from your last purchase.
Who else can have access to your data?
Your data will remain with us. However, there are some companies or other persons who work for us who get access to the data because they help us with the running of our website.
These processors may also have access to your personal data:
- The provider of the e-shop software platform, Roman Pěch PowerNET, Marie Majerové 929, 273 09, Kladno 7, Czech Republic, www.poweroff.cz;
- Carrier Czech Post, s.p., Politických vězňů 909/4, 225 99, Prague 1;
- Accountant Zdeňka Buchtová, Bellušova 1847, 155 00 Prague 5 - Stodůlky;
- During inspections by state authorities, data may also be processed by the Financial Office and the Czech Trade Inspection Authority.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the website or another website that recognises them on each subsequent visit.
Cookies perform a variety of tasks, such as allowing you to navigate between websites efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also ensure that advertisements displayed online are better tailored to you and your interests.
We use the following cookies on the website:
- Necessary cookies: these are required for the operation of the website, for example, they allow you to log into secure areas of the site and other basic functionality of the site. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical/statistical cookies: these cookies allow us, for example, to recognise and track the number of visitors and to monitor how our visitors use the website. They help us to improve the way the site works, for example by enabling users to easily find what they are looking for. We only run these files with your prior consent.
- Advertising cookies: these are used to track preferences and allow you to see advertising and other content that best matches your interests and online behaviour. We only run these cookies with your prior consent.
Further information about cookies and a current list of cookies can be found via individual web browsers, most often under Developer Tools.
You can delete cookies in your browser - usually located in the "History" of the pages you have visited.
Browsers allow you to block the placement of cookies on your computer. In this case, however, the functionality of the site will be limited. For information on how to set your browser to store cookies, please visit the website of your browser provider:
- Internet Explorer
- Android - various browsers
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
The GDPR gives you, among other things, the right to contact us and ask for information about what personal data we process about you, to request access to that data and have it updated or corrected, or to request a restriction on processing, to request a copy of the personal data we process, to request that we erase your personal data in certain situations, and in certain cases you have the right to data portability. You can object to processing on the basis of legitimate interest.